Triparound travel community

Travel insurance for our trip to Hong Kong?

If you're going travelling, whether to Hong Kong or anywhere else, you should always make sure you have travel insurance that includes at least health insurance, but ideally also other things like luggage, flight cancellations and delays, etc. Usually it's best to get the insurance package through your bank or some local insurance provider. In most cases you can easily buy the insurance for trips lasting up to 3 months for a fairly good price. Additionally, if you're a European citizen, you should also make sure you have EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) which is a 'free card that gives you access to medically necessary, state-provided healthcare during a temporary stay in any of the 28 EU countries, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, under the same conditions and at the same cost (free in some countries) as people insured in that country. (read more here), your travel companion

We all like to travel. I created for you and me and others like us, people who are always looking for somewhere to travel. Be it a country you've never been to before, or a country you've visited for seven times already. Create your travel profile and share your travel updates with friends, find the perfect cheap flight tickets and book the cheapest hotels around the world. In case of any problems, just drop me a line!

Where to start?

The best place to start, obviously, would be to create register (for free) and create your own traveller profile and start sharing your travel updates with friends. And of course, any time you start thinking of going travelling, use to search for flights, cheap hotels and rooms as well as things to do while travelling.


Please note that we really do recommend the sites we share with you, be it for hotels, flights or anything else. We use them ourselves as well. In case of some links our affiliates codes have been embedded, just to help us keep working on this site.